Woolverstone marina Suffolk UK|
Carvel built, 26 foot mahogany on oak construction by Shepherds of Windermere in 1970
Beam: 7ft 0 in
LWL: 19 ft 8 in
Min draft: 3ft11
Completely rebuillt in 2009/10 to sea working condition by professional boat builder
Regular servicing and recent survey. Ownership history known
Original sails still in use
Fitted with Yanmar 1GM10 diesel engine. New 3 blade propeller. Shaft drive
Accomodation: 2 single berths and 1 double berth
Galley, head and plentiful storage
Electronic navigation equipment and lights. Radio
All in working order
Featured in 'Classic boat magazine' january 2011
|Vessel type:||FOLKBOAT (Traditional English)|
|Builder:||A. DONOVAN (Suffolk)|
|Registration:||CERTIFICATE OF BRITISH REGISTRY|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||YANMAR 1 GM 10|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||7.87m|
|Length at waterline:||6m|
|Hull type:||Single hull with long keel|
|Hull colour:||BLACK BELOW WATERLINE (VARNISH TIMBER ABOVE)|
|Keel type:||Fin Keel|
|Water capacity:||7 Gallons|
Good condition overall
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Galley inc. sink bowl no drain and single burner camping cooker
Number of heads: 1 Jabsco made
• Sliding companionway hatch leads to steps down into this charming interior.. Linear single berths on port and starboard sides with a V berth in forward cabin via small corridor formed by marine head compartment to starboard and a large hanging locker with lower stowage holding.
• Steps lead from saloon out to a good size cockpit via the engine box with removable top and front for access.
• Linear galley to starboard adjacent to companionway.
• Switchgear and Icom 1G VHF with DSC on portside bulkhead adjacent to companionway.
• Light brown recent fabric upholstery seats. Stowage under seating and hull cave lockers too.
• Beamed cabin roof adds vintage feel and style. The craft has a good well looked after charm and recent interior lights complete this impression.
almost complete rebuilt to make it seaworthy
restored over 2 years (came 2nd in 'restoration boat of the year')
launched 19th July 2010
features in Classic Boat' January 2011 https://www.classicboat.co.uk/
• Equipped with all modern facilities: GARMIN GPS 72H + VHF + lights, etc - all in good working order
DSC VHF Radio ICOM - ICC M411
Log/Depth NASA Duet switch on
All electrical equipment cabin lights and navigation lights in working order
Yanmar 1 GM 10
single cylinder diesel engine
Deck stepped Anodised aluminium Mast
Standing rigging (fractionally-rigged forestay, single backstay supported laterally with continuous cap and lower dianognal shrouds.
All visually inspected recently and in good condition
CQR type anchor with 8 mm galvanised chain located on foredeck and ready for deployment
Manual Whaler type bilge pump in cockpit locker
Automatic bilge pump in cabin
Saloon: 2x dry powder fire extinguishers
Galley: 1 fire blanket
Horseshoe life ring with lifeline
Flares (up to date)
Fixed DSC radio
Steering compass on cockpit bulkhead
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.