All Sailing Yachts for sale in Ceredigion
'Mochyn Du' (ex Minestrone) is a restored quarter tonner.
Designer Jac de Ridder (van der Stadt)
Built 1975 Southern Ocean Shipyards.
Formerly a Mast-Head Rig and rescued by Rupert Holmes (PBO) and was featured as a PBO project boat in 2009/10.
3 times competitor in Quarter Ton Cup
3 years as a project boat since 2015-18. sail 2018/19 Dry stored since.
New, heavier, keel - moved aft to original de Ridder specs
New mast and boom - 7/8th rig - Selden, twin spreader, excellent condition, keel-stepped, foot moved forward to the original de Ridder fractional specs.
New Rudder - spade, tr... read more
|Location:||West Wales Ceredigion UK|
- In excellent condition. Spars and sails stored indoors all the time.
- Newer model (slightly higher coachroof I think) and well built. Built in 1992.
- Fibreglass gunwales.
- Mercury 4hp 2 stroke engine.
- High peak gaff, furling genoa. I fitted an inner forestay with (tan) staysail.
- Extra shrouds and compression post under mast.
- New 2-pack hull paint 2018.
- Roadworthy Indespension Rollercoaster 3 trailer with back winch for easier launching.
- Spare wheel and light board.
- LED nav lights, depth sounder.
- Lazyjacks for simple singlehanded sail management.
- Anchor, chain an... read more
|Location:||Cardigan Ceredigion UK|
One of the very first production boats to come out of the Swallow Yachts boatyard, Gwennol Teifi was carefully made in Epoxy Ply in 2006 and has since been lovingly cared for. Comfortable boat for family of 4. Stored under cover each winter (November – April) she is in good condition; specification as follows:
• 17’ ketch rig double ended hull with inboard outboard well. Gunter rig with sprit booms and self-tacking jib. Deck mounted mast, (as opposed to normal through deck mast)
• Dark blue Hull (2 pot International 709 paint) with cream upper works
• Full cream c... read more