|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
Port Edgar Marina Edinburgh UK|
1975 Nicholson 30, currently ashore at Port Edgar Marina for sale by current owners. Pontoon mooring fee paid until 30/9/20 and included in the sale.
Sapphire Spirit has been jointly owned for the last 4 years, with one of the syndicate being the original owner. She is lovely to sail and comes very well equipped for either cruising or racing. Fin keel, GRP hull / deck / superstructure. The syndicate have invested significantly in her maintenance over the last few years.
• Main sail and genoa replaced 2014. Spinnaker / whisker pole / sheets also included if the new owner wishes to race.
• Plastimo jib furling system.
• New Beta 20 engine installed in 2014 and maintained annually.
• New standing rigging, running rigging and mooring lines renewed 2018.
• Boom replaced in 2014.
• New reefing lines and kicker 2018. Winch added to mast 2018 to aid reefing.
• Jackstays replaced 2017.
• Fuel tank refurbished 2019.
• Electrics in good order – 2018 mast rewired (when stepped) with LED tri colour, deck light, nav lights.
• Two l LX31MF 110Ah batteries.
• LED accommodation lighting.
• Stereo radio with speakers.
• Garmin GPS12 chart plotter.
• Data wind, log, depth instruments – fairly old and probably the next thing to upgrade.
• Autohelm - Raytheon ST1000.
• VHF radio (not DSC).
• Contest bulkhead compass x2.
• Seating re upholstered and headlining replaced in main cabin 2019 using fire retardant foam backed vinyl.
• Oven, fridge, manual water pump.
• Eberspacher heating (needs attention).
• Manual bilge pump.
• Lavac heads with new pump.
• 7.5kg Bruce anchor and chain + Small Bruce kedge.
• Fenders. 1 sets of wooden wash boards and 1 clear (smoked Perspex). External Gas locker. Cradle and dinghy.
• Multiple extras, maintenance spares, warps, fenders, boat hook etc.
The boat was lifted out in Nov 19, winter maintenance and antifouling completed. The current owners removed the sprayhood and did not get around to replacing it, so no sprayhood included. If you are looking for a well found cruising boat, with a good engine, sails, running rigging and plenty of extras look no further. She is a 1970’s boat, her condition reflects this and she would benefit from continued renewal and upgrading.
Offers will be considered.
|Length over all:||8.8m|